Last night I got to head down to Citizen’s Bank Park and watch the Phillies take on the Mets. This was wonderful for several reasons.
- The Pitching match-up was terrific – Cole Hamels vs. Matt Harvey.
- It was a splendid night for baseball – great breeze, low humidity, perfect temperature.
- There are two seasons, winter and baseball – I’m glad it’s baseball season.
- Not only did we win, we beat the Mets
- It was the first time I got down to the ballpark with a real camera.
The image below is probably my favorite of the night. The Sun hit the Phillies logo in the scoreboard perfectly, and the lens flare is terrific. I’ll be putting more photos up on my flickr page later, but right now I thought this was a good image for the day.