It’s Wednesday, that means random thoughts!
- I’ve started making watermarks for people. It’s fun.
- Brain teasers anger me.
- Elsa’s parents are a lesson in completely missing the point. Those folks have issues.
- I don’t understand why people are frightened by public speaking.
- There aren’t enough people around with whom I can make the claim, “Camus was a wuss” and understand what I mean by it.
- Ditto for, “Ellul weenied out.”
- I also wonder if people are satisfied by bad public speaking because they’re just relieved they aren’t doing it themselves.
- My grandmother’s family was excommunicated from the Mennonites because an ancestor fought in WWI. They became Methodists, and Wesley has been a family name every since.
- When I came to faith at Lancaster Mennonite High School, I kinda closed the loop on the Mennonite thing.
- A piece of advice. If the meme you share isn’t a joke you’re making on yourself, step away from your device and calm down.
I would have never guessed you had Mennonites in your blood! That’s a fun bit of family history to share. 🙂 And I understood why people loved Frozen–or Frozen II–so much. Course, it helps my kids weren’t huge fans either, preferring dragons instead, thank Heaven…
My maternal grandmother’s line are a direct descendants of Hans Herr.
That’s soooo cool!
Comments are closed.