It’s Wednesday. That means random thoughts with no explanation!
- In the language which is the root for the names of my two sons, they actually have the same name.
- When I’m asked if I want room for cream I tend to say, “Why would I do such a terrible thing to innocent coffee?”
- No one laughs at number 2. I thought number 1 was clever, but now I can’t remember which son is named what.
- Dark and Stormies are delicious.
- The fact that people with high blood pressure are more likely to have complications from covid-19 gives me some pause.
- I’m 17 years beyond the point where I was supposed to not trust myself. The problem is, me 17 years ago was even more of an idiot than I am now.
- If you giggled when you read number 3, you might be spending too much time with middle schoolers.
- I spent a couple of hours today learning how to do something new in a piece of software. The result wasn’t accepted as the final design, but that wasn’t the point.
- Have you ever tried mixing candied ginger and dark chocolate? It’s freaking amazing.
- I think I want to design a tee shirt which reads, “Ski Mount Stupid.”
Comments are closed.