It’s Wednesday, time for random thoughts.
- At this point I wouldn’t be surprised Jesus returned in 2020 because giant robot aliens were attempting to devour the earth.
- I wanted to head up to the center of town to blog on the aftermath of the scheduled Black Lives Matter rally, and subsequent unscheduled march, but I didn’t have the time. This is a shame, because the “aftermath” was a town that could hold its head up high and say to the narrative that tells people these protests are inherently dangerous, “Liar!”
- We worshiped together as a church outdoors on Sunday, I almost cried just because there were people.
- Yes, we wore masks and kept some distance from each other.
- Can someone please tell me what a “Gospel issue” is? Because I keep hearing people use the term and I kinda just want to smack the people who use it, most often in the negative sense, upside the head.
- Does anyone else sometimes feel guilty for forcing a font glyph into another word when editing? I sometimes feel like I’ve betrayed its intrinsic reason for being in some way.
- I’ve reached the point where I don’t feel guilty for doing nothing. I’ve been “on” for so long that “nothing” is probably the best thing I can do.
- And number 7 is privilege in a nutshell, so that “nothing” needs to be used for recharging me to be of service to others. So the “nothing” is really “something.” And now I have a headache and will probably take a nap.
- My two year old is a genius.
- Saying that there is white privilege does not mean you should be ashamed of your skin color. For the love of all that is good and pure and true, please mature beyond this. Because people who claim this are just revealing their own fragility.
What do you mean “font glyph”?
Also, “Gospel Issue” makes me laugh… Wait, you mean to tell me that you have issues with Good News??
Comments are closed.