It’s Wednesday, that means random thoughts!
- I can’t listen to music when I’m trying to write.
- I was the kid who imagined his pencils were spaceships when he was in grade school.
- I am still pretty much that kid.
- Ravenclaw. Always Ravenclaw.
- I look at the things Christians go after each other for on Twitter and think, “Really?”
- I joined a “ministry tech” group once. It was just a rebranding of theater tech discussion.
- Plagiarism is intellectual rape. Don’t do it.
- Today, as my wife carried Bump into the sitter’s, he waved and said, “Bye Da Da!” I melted.
- I don’t know what to do with myself when I’m not an outsider.
- I tend to migrate to the center of any group with which I become involved.
It’s been MONTHS! Ugh, what an insane season of subbing and teaching and crud like that. And Bump’s talking! Oh, melting hearts indeed….
And it hurts to see what Christians fight over. Even our wee little Lutheran group is at odds over a few things that shouldn’t…it just shouldn’t be like that, you know? It’s sad.
HI! I know, it’s been months, hasn’t it?! Between my lousy email and all the new teaching…bah. Okay, shove that aside. How ARE you?!?!? Christmas with Bump and Co? Your conferences, faith, family, fun?!?!? Tell tell TELL!
I will send you an update!
Comments are closed.