It’s a day late, but I’ve got all my dollars 1. So grab a mug of coffee and sit back for a trip down the etherial paths on which my brain travels. These are random thoughts!
- On Tuesday I helped a new player roll up a character for my Basic Fantasy RPG table. That was fun.
- The Eagles beat the Lions. This isn’t all that remarkable, but I did expect them to lose.
- Last week I put out a second appeal to help Central Baptist pay for our new boiler. Folks responded beyond my expectations, and now the church won’t need to take out a loan to pay for the new system.
- I got to practice the tenor part in a choral arrangement last night. I think it’s been around twenty-two years since I’ve committed to a piece like this. It felt good.
- OK Palmyra parents. Kids five and up can get the Covid vaccine now. I’d very much appreciate it if your kids all got vaccinated.
- Much to my chagrin, the World Series did not end in a tie.
- I had known that my family had a decent support network. But I can say until recent months I had zero clue just how wide and deep it reached. It’s humbling.
- Aeon Timeline 3 is a must for any writer or world builder.
- I upgraded to MacOS Monterey last week and encountered a horrible bug. Any time I made an application full-screen I got booted out of my session and stuck back at the login screen. I found a workaround in about an hour of playing, but it took me a week to find time to sit down and troubleshoot the problem. What do normal people do in those situations 2?
- After singing last night, I came home and made a map. That was most fun 3
And re: #9 you’d hate working in the tech field.
Yup. But if I were about the money I’d probably put up with it. Yet, that’s not how I’m wired.
Comments are closed.