I’m on vacation this week, but randomness always happens. These are random thoughts.
- On Monday I got to try my hand as being a camera operator for a sporting event. That was fun 1.
- Why is it when I’m on vacation I will have three times the amount of people thinking, “Hey, I need something, let me call Wes?”
- Today I took a shower, than made two city maps. That was fun.
- I’m reading Jack Vance’s Dying Earth stories. His magic system is what D&D’s is based off of.
- I got so many RPG books for my birthday, it’s quite nice. One arrived damaged, and the company is sending a new one to replace it.
- Worship was nice this past Sunday, but the heat was off and it was cold. Still nice to be with folks I love, though.
- Tyrants throw a fit when they are trying to hide something. So what is Putin trying to hide so bad that he wants to risk dragging the world into a war?
- Tucker Carlson is a copperhead.
- Had to cancel a session this week because of a stupid cold. I did manage to run my 5e table on Monday. It went well, so that was nice.
- I’m having lunch with two of the Bearfoot Marauders tomorrow, so that’s very nice.
- I need to figure out how to set my basement TV down on a table so I can run my maps in person. Because that’s gotta happen some time.
Thank’s Mike! ↩