OK, it’s the second week in a row I’ve missed Wednesday. But nothing stops the randomness for long. Welcome to the whirlpool of my mind, these are random thoughts.
- Does anyone else expect the Sixers to lose this series?
- It’s a fun thing when church members use things I post to offer up encounter ideas for my role playing tables.
- I do get annoyed when people are in a public space dropping f-bomb after f-bomb. Not so much “for the children” as I’m annoyed that people have zero linguistic imagination and just can’t be bothered to use other adjectives.
- Try as I might, I do not understand Charismatic Christianity.
- At some point I’m going to run a D&D campaign for church folks which wrestles with Jesus’ temptations in the wilderness. Why? Because I can’t take another “sit around and ask, ‘What does this mean to you?’” Bible study.
- I’m sure everyone is shocked Ben Simmons didn’t play at all this season.
- The best Trek show on TV right now is Lower Decks 1.
- Dark Roast coffee is liquid joy.
- A lot of conversations are pools of ignorance. This makes me depressed.
- We use often use the phrase “you find our who your friends are” as a negative statement which throws people under the bus for not being friends. To me, it’s better utilized as a celebration, “Oh look, I found out who my friends are!” We concentrate on the negative a lot more than is healthy.
So glad I gave it time to figure out what it was doing. ↩