It’s Wednesday, which is yet another opportunity to open up my mind and give people a glimpse into the strange workings of my brain. This is random thoughts.
- NJ is lifting its Mask mandate this Friday. It’s been a rough year and a few months. I’m grateful to be near the end, but the stress is going to keep going up for a couple of months.
- I really need to not be here, it is time to get away and wake up somewhere “not here” for a short while.
- I think I may have five players for my Basic Fantasy RPG test crawl. So that’ll be interesting.
- The upstairs bathroom is having some work done, over the years it’s been upgraded nicely.
- I’m feeling decision fatigue so much.
- I’m kinda excited for the stuff the Monday Murder Hobos may get up to. A venue change may be coming that I need to prep for.
- Why is it that people who cry out about “gatekeepers” seem to be the people most likely to tell others what they can or cannot do?
- Throughout the pandemic both the CDC’s guidance and state orders could be boiled down to this statement, “We want you to love your neighbors.” I am furious that so many Christians heard that and said, “No thanks, I’m doing what I want with what’s mine.” I don’t know if I’ll ever again be able to engage that brand of Christianity in a healthy way.
- I’m a year out from being on ABCNJ staff, and I can no take a realistic look at applying for a sabbatical 1. After eighteen years I need to make this happen.
- Allergies suck.
Before it would have been a nightmare, the times I’d have taken it were during the Annual Session preparation flood. ↩