It’s December, there are things happening, my brain is bouncing around like a super ball. These are random thoughts.
- I have never seen 101 Dalmatians. I am not upset by this.
- Last night I watched the most cringe holiday romance movie that has ever been made.
- I will go see Spider-Man: No Way Home in the theatre next week. I’ve not been in a movie theatre since 2019.
- Had coffee with a pastor friend last week. We were talking about slipping into “pastor mode” when faced with grief and she quipped, “Sometimes you think you must be sociopathic.” I’ve had this same thought many times.
- Bump loves sticker books. I am freaked out by sticky things. This is parenting in a nutshell.
- Saw an old friend at the Moorestown Singers concert last week for the first time in over two years. I did not recognize him with the mask on 1!
- Plans the Basic Fantasy RPG mini-campaign I’m hoping to run for folks in the cancer community are well under way. This’ll be an interesting way to visit the folks Jesus commands his followers to visit.
- How is this coming Sunday the Fourth Sunday in Advent? How did that happen?
- We forgot to break out the ice cream for last week’s Church meeting. This makes me sad.
- Thanks to the Winter surge, we’re probably going to be hit with an indoor mask mandate in NJ again. Last week Central’s council decided to enact this for the church building. It pleases me that, from the start, we’ve been responding to the changing situation of the pandemic without needing to react to mandates. It annoys me that we’re in another surge.
That was disturbing. ↩