So today is Wednesday, really, and this is the day I reveal my short attention span to the world. These are random thoughts.
- We had a church council meeting last night, and decided Pizza Bash is returning. July 1 at 6PM—outside on the lawn 1.
- Who are these Phillies, and where have they been hiding?
- My longshot goal is for my DM Tales Channel to have 1000 subscribers by the end of 2022. As of this writing I’m at 639.
- I ran an old school dungeon crawl for my 5e table last Monday. It was a nice change of pace and the wizard didn’t trigger any of the traps.
- White Cheddar Cheez-its are delicious.
- So GOP representative Louie Gohmert is on record complaining that Republicans can’t even lie to congress or FBI agents. This person has been in congress since 2005. The GOP, as an institution, is an active threat to the Republic.
- I got my first channel sponsor! It amounts to me getting a cool tee-shirt to wear during a video, but I get to share a discount code and everything!
- Thanks to a conversation with someone who played in my mini-campaign, I did some pondering about what I’d need to do to successfully stream a game from my virtual table-top. And I figured it out! Now I just need to test it.
- I love Central Baptist Church of Riverton-Palmyra. These are good folks.
- If I’m not learning something, I’m feel like I’m drowning.
The rules are simple. Each family brings their favorite pizza, they place it on a table with the other pizzas, we eat until it’s gone. We’ll have root beer floats, too. ↩