On Wednesdays I subject the world to the turmoil that is my mind. Bwahahaha, this is random thoughts.
- I kinda like what’s been going on around here the last few years. I now have two coffee shops, a nice breakfast place, an excellent pizza shop, two brilliant mexican restaurants, and fun things in the Summer. And I can walk to all these things 1.
- I do not understand light roast coffee.
- No game for me last night, two players opted out right at start time. Bummed, but it let me set up the final goal a bit better. This’ll be fun.
- I have made my Monday Dungeons & Dragons campaign utterly paranoid, and I’m loving every minute of it.
- If a place serves L&M Donuts, then you purchase an L&M Donut.
- The journey of the past year has been very difficult, probably because it’s stacking with the struggles of an ongoing pandemic. I would love to make the world stop for a time and just rest.
- We have no Summer vacation plans this year as of yet. Things are just still to messed up and our situation is uncertain.
- At some point I’m going to have to run a one shot of Basic Fantasy RPG in person. Maps will be projected on a screen, but dice will be real 2. Anyone wanna play?
- I enjoy the Central Baptist Church of Riverton-Palmyra very much, and I wish I could invite all the misfit Christians I meet on the internet to come here and be free to be odd with this group of oddballs.
- I went to an ordination council last Saturday. That was fun, and it was nice to see some folks I’ve not seen in two years.
- I love learning things. Its both exhilarating to have my eyes opened, and humbling to recognize my own limitations.