I took a week off for vacation, but I’m back with another edition of leaky brain syndrome. These are random thoughts.
- WordPress makes it a pain to remove a domain name from a site. I’m a tad annoyed.
- The GOP couldn’t even get a simple majority for Speaker of the House with a supposed majority. This is what you get when you court people who’s only goal is chaos because you think it’ll keep you in power.
- At present I’m reading a historical study, a novel, and a TTRPG rulebook. I almost feel normal 1.
- I’m tired of plagues.
- National Introvert’s day is an apt placement. Also, extroverts do not understand why “the holidays” freak introverts out so It’s nice to know I’m not alone.
- Bump is really smart.
- I’m looking forward to the end of my evening “Hack a lung” cough. Really, enough’s enough.
- Tickets are on sale for One Shot Day 2 on February 4th! Come join a table!
- Tonight I was ready for bed at 6:30.
- I have not see the play where Damar Hamlin collapsed. I don’t want to see it. What a terrifying thing and I’m praying for him and his family.
For me, anyway. ↩