It’s Saturday, the world is full of stress, and my brain is out wandering. These are random thoughts.
- I got a cold two weeks before Christmas. I only got my voice back this past week. It was not fun.
- As a life long Philly sports fan, I have no idea how I’m supposed to act when two major teams have stellar off-seasons.
- Central has two fund raisers going on for our “raise the roof” campaign. January 27 is “Mambo Italiano” and February 4 is One Shot Day 2. Come on out!
- I turn 50 next month. That seems weird 1.
- In their last session my in person group determined that the way a kobold greets another sentient being with respect is to lick an outstretched hand. That was random.
- If anyone, who was not playing with us, looked at my Monday night group’s discord channel they might be convinced that we are a tad deranged 2.
- Goldfish crackers are delicious.
- It feels like Wizards of the Coast/Hasbro gave their bean counters a can of kerosene and some old rags and said, “See what you can do with these.”
- During my two week debacle with Comcast I was sent an email encouraging me to “upgrade my modem.” All I want to do is kick the company to the curb.
- My in person group’s party has yet to get a group name. This needs to be worked on.
- The NFL scheduled a Eagles/Giants playoff game at 8:15 PM. This is why the bean counters need actual people in the room with them to say, “Your statistics are dumb.”
Also, I my tolerance for spicy hot foods has pretty much disappeared, and that’s disheartening. ↩